Q1: What is the cost for shipping within Malaysia?
- We charge via Poslaju shipping: starting shipping price for Peninsular Malaysia RM8; Sabah & Sarawak RM20 (the shipping price will change depends on the weight of the parcel).
- Tracking numbers are emailed (Check Junk/Spam) once posted.
- We deliver through PosLaju
Q2: How long does it take for my parcel to reach me?
- All orders will be post within 5 working days (Sunday – Thursday) via PosLaju and a tracking number will be emailed to you once it is made available.
- PosLaju is a next day delivery service and makes deliveries on Sunday – Thursday (for Johor, Kedah, Kelantan & Terengganu), excluding the first Saturday of every month and local public holidays (Malaysia). Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before your tracking code appears in PosLaju’s tacking system.
- If customers do not receive their order within 7 working days after receiving tracking number via email from us, please contact our whatsapp Admin or to track your shipment at http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace/